I currently do development work for a stealth-mode startup in the Bay Area while working remotely in Korea. I’m fortunate enough to be listed as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Ignite Innovators in Seoul.
I’m @LSwank on Twitter, where I say whatever is on my mind, generally unfiltered.
I write about health and fitness, design thinking, software architecture, intercultural competence, and time/energy management.
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Developed 70+ mobile apps as founder of Pixio, for clients such as 3M, Kaiser, and Rio Tinto.
- Early member of Seoul-based Malang Studio. (acquired by Yellow Mobile)
- Former COO of MEP Tech. (exited to ULyte)
- Startup mentor at the Seoul Global Startup Center.
- Created and taught the first University-level iPhone development class outside of Stanford, for the University of Utah, which I started while still an undergrad.
- Launched 3 of the first 300 apps on the Apple App Store on opening day in 2008.
- Published the first game on the jailbroken iPhone, “Mobile Tetris”. Featured in Popular Science, November 2007.
This blog is 4800 words and counting.